Harvest Date September 27
Growing Season The cool summer weather in the Carneros promoted excellent flavor development in our Pinot Noir. Very warm weather in September pushed the flavors to intense perfection just prior to picking.
• Hand-harvested grapes
• Fermented in small, open-top stainless steel fermentors
• Fermentation with indigenous yeasts, 10 days to completion
• Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in barrels
• Aged 18 months in 100% new French oak barrels from • Remond, Francois Freres, and Seguin Moreau
• Unblended, unfined, unfiltered; bottled April 2001